Here at Team USA Taekwon-Do Fitness, you will learn the traditional art of Taekwon-Do as created by its founder General Choi Hong Hi. When you enroll, you will learn both Olympic and traditional Taekwon-Do that is designed to strengthen your body and character. We offer classes for all ages, fitness levels and the competitive enthusiast.
We strive to provide you with a "Martial Arts Experience" of a lifetime. Here is where you will find the proper path and meaning of Taekwon-Do.
Team USA Taekwon-Do Fitness is a true martial arts learning Dojang (center) where quality is foremost. Our head Instructor is an International Instructor and Competitor with over 20 years of Taekwon-Do experience. Our mission is to teach each student how to utilize 100 percent of their potential through Taekwon-Do training.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF TAEKWON-DO?
Learning Martial Arts is a journey of self-exploration - a journey whose benefits you can reap by becoming a student of Team USA Taekwon-Do fitness. As a student you will develop physically and mentally, increase your strength, fitness and flexibility levels, reduce stress and tension and receive a great workout while learning valuable self-defense skills and self-discipline.
Again, although Self-Defense is our primary focus, Taekwon-Do is an excellent way to improve or maintain:
It is the perfect complement to weight training and other athletic activities.
IS TAEKWON-DO GOOD FOR MY CHILD?
Taekwon-Do develops listening skills, concentration, confidence, respect, discipline, leadership, teamwork, physical fitness, and self-esteem.
The journey of learning Martial Arts is one that you will never fully realize until you experience it yourself. Give yourself or your child every opportunity to gain the winner's outlook through the development of new skills that impart a strong sense of self-confidence, discipline and respect! Here's what Taekwon-Do can do for your children:
- Taekwon-Do teaches your children to be Confident and promotes the "Yes I Can" attitude.
- Taekwon-Do teaches Discipline, not only because young people need to be Disciplined to grow better in life, but also to be Disciplined enough to say "NO" to drugs whenever offered.
- Through Taekwon-Do your children will be physically and mentally equipped to cope with any would-be assailant.
- Taekwon-Do strengthens minds as well as bodies. Your children will do better in school and in their chosen careers.
- Taekwon-Do promotes the power of Positive Thinking.